Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stats

Happy 4 Months to Miss Miriam! :) 



 I can not believe it has been 4 months already! My how the time flies! What a true blessing she is to our family and what joy it brings to my heart to watch her develop and learn everyday!


So,  we just went to the doctors for her 4 month check-up and shots and she passed w/flying colors! Wait, it's not a test? Hmmm...the competitive side of me thinks it is! :) While the whole getting to the doctors at 9:25am, finding a spot to park, carrying lugging an infant carseat and dragging a 2 year old along behind is not my idea of fun, it has to be done. Once inside Juls is content to do chalk and play in the waiting room and Mim was happy to be out of the seat! My favorite part of the visit is when I find out her stats. How chunka monka is she? How long? And Mark's favorite, her head circumference (Juls had a big head, like 99% since 1 month old, and is only now in the 97% at almost 2.5 years old!) Well, Miss Miriam isn't as big headed as her sister but she is AS BIG as her sister was at 6 months!

Weight: 17.8lbs       
 Height: 26"         
Head Circum: 42.5cm 

That's right ladies (and gentlemen?) my 4 month old is wear 6-9/9 month clothing and is in the 98th percentile for Weight and Height! Only the 93rd for Head. I mean she did come out at almost 9lbs (8lbs 12oz) so I wasn't expecting a peanut, but my goodness! She is a fan of her Momma's cooking! :) Speaking of food, she had her first taste of rice cereal the other day and she LOVED it!

First bite! :)
Such a big girl! :)

 Can't wait to see how she changes over the next 2 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment