Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A peek into our family

The In's and Out's of my little "Modern" family

 I started a blog over a year ago but never did much w/it. I didn't like the name and "got sad", as my husband Mark and I always say when we feel like the air has been let out us.
My handsome hubby and I


But, alot has changed since then.  Samantha, my step-daughter, is approaching 10 and we shake our heads in disbelief of this fact and how old it seems, especially since I met her at 4 1/2 years old! Sammy is our musically gifted one. She sings in the children's choir, plays the flute, learning the piano and is constantly humming a tune! She also love duct tape (it's a trend, don't ask), reading, playing w/friends and traveling w/family. She is a great big sister!
Samantha Spring 2008, almost 5
Samantha Fall 2012, 9 1/2

 Juliana is 2 going on 12 and is Ms. Sassy Pants but oh how smart she is and full of life! She is always good for a laugh and what a blessing it is to watch her mind expand everyday! She loves her sisters and at the present moment has some classic "middle child" moments when Mom is busy w/Miriam and Dad is busy w/Sammy, but oh, does she let us know she is still around.
Juls Christmas 2012...Miss Curly Q!


 And our sweet Miriam, the ripe old age of 3.5 months! She arrived 11/2/12 and is just a doll! She is a sweet baby and so calm compared to her older sister Juliana. She surprises us everyday w/all the new things she is learning...biggest milestones to date are laughing on her 3 month birthday, rolling over from belly to back, pulling toys to herself while on her tummy and babbling away for minutes at a time!

Miriam at her 3 month "photo shoot"




They are my life. What I live for each and every day. I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing, but as w/all things, practice makes perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment